Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Images I Love!




I am posting all these images at once, because I adore them all so much and cannot choose which one I would like to post first!!! The first image (Just Gorgeous Interiors) is to die for! I love this picture.....I want to go and just sit on the floor and stare!!! Imagine having this as room in your home - (Ill be dreaming for now!!) I just love the Armoire....and the beautifully hand crafted details. Such classical and traditional features!! yummy. The second image I found on a stunning blog that I stumbled across (yay!) and i just loved Armoire that sits so perfectly and peacefully in this room... (kikette-interiors.blogspot.com - Visit!!) and the third image (Which I hope comes up large enough) Is one I found on google (Laura Ashley) I love this image for its softness, it is so whimsical and romantic....everything is so dramatic in size, but works so beautifully. I really would love to take a good book and go and lay on that chaise! x

7 comments:

Katrina said...

Hi! I found your blog through Ness - I am loving it. Shall be adding you to my fav's.

Oliveaux said...

Gorgeous... really love the 2nd one, those floors are way to stunning!!!

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh yeah! They are divine. A-M xx

Ness Lockyer said...

That top picture...well lets just say I had to hold my excitement before I had an accident!!! That would be my ultimate linen cupboard...love it Kate. Ness xx Hi Katrina, good blog hey?

Viera said...

Just opened your blog (from lilyG)I love it.
Will be back.

cathypentonatelier said...

Hi sweetie
These images are just gorgeous. Thx for sharing...Cath xxxx

Unknown said...

I love the second picture. In fact all of them are really nice.
Have a nice Sunday.
Bye,
Marianne