Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Inspiration Boards



In my first blog I spoke about how OBSESSED I am with Inspiration boards and I finally got around to making my own...okay so I made two because I had so many beautiful images I loved from Interiors to fashion to quotes and flowers...I just couldnt stop! After I finished my first one I was desperate to make another one and so down came a picture frame from my brothers wall and white it was painted!! I have put one above my bed and the other has no place really so for now it lives on the top of the chair!! Inspiration boards really make a room look beautiful and its a great personal touch to put anything on there that you find inspirational and beautiful. Okay so I even put a big picture of a wedding cake on there....no plans for a wedding but I always have plans and plenty of space in my stomach for cake! x

2 comments:

lily-g said...

I just had a frame made for myself too and I can't wait to spend the week-end doing mine, too much fun x

lily-g said...

gorgeous blog,just love it and had lots of laughs too.