Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Love this!!























I have got to say out of all the images I have seen this has to be one of the most beautiful! I am that in love with it that I have put it on both my inspiration boards, my diary and set it as my computer backround! The colours, patterns and fabrics all work so great together, my eyes dont know where to look first! Now this is one cupboard I would that would stay open in my house. The rest would remain closed because they are scary!! I hope you all love this image as much as I do! x (Thanks to www.laissezfairedesign.blogspot)

2 comments:

lily-g said...

just love it!! how gorgeous is this cupboard and the colors are to die for okay borrowing this image x

Celia said...

It really makes you want to get into that closet and close the door, lol...