Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Too Long!



Wow, I have not been online in so long! I have had major problems with my internet at home and I have had so many things I have wanted to blog about! I have added a few more personal touches to my room, all these little additions have alot of meaning, on my bedside table I have a dish that my parents got as a wedding present 22 yrs ago, the box was my dad's 21st birthday present, the gardenias are my mum's favourite flower and the candle...oh my god...the most amazing thing I have ever smelt in my life!! It is Coconut Lime and we sell it at Lily - G, even my brother commented on its beautiful smell....and he usually doesn't comment on much! Just like if I ask him if I look nice he doesn't even look at me and just nods his head. Haha. I used to have these beautiful big white lillies behind my chair and they have now found a nice new home in the dustbin since I found out they were the lily of death!!!! hmmm. Well I just wanted to share these few more photos...because I am a little bit in love with my room. I know theres nothing really special going on in there, but it is so calming. Kate x

No comments: