Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For the Love of White

Yes I love!! Firstly...please excuse my blog heading. I have been trying with no luck to move the text around! So I have given up because I am so excited to post these new images that I have been drooling over. They are from the most amazzzzing book - 'At home with white' - Atlanta Bartlett and if you love these images as much as I do this book is for sale at Lily - G and it is a great read! Hope you love the piccies as much as I do :) Love Kate x

3 comments:

Ness Lockyer said...

I LOVE that book. I have one of her others "The Relaxed Home" just as beautiful. Ness xx

Unknown said...

I have the Dutch translation. It is a great book!
Take care,
Marianne

cathypentonatelier said...

One of my favourite books too sweetie, we all have great taste (Lol)....