Thursday, November 20, 2008

Roadtrip to the Waterfalls!!

I cannot tell you all how much your comments mean't to me. I felt so much more inspired by all the beautiful things you have all said. Thank you so so much for making my day!!!

Yesterday I went on a trip with my closet girlfriends and we decided to go somewhere secluded to bond with nature!! We went up the coast to a place called Hunchey and explored the 'Kondalill Falls'. I asked one of the girls who lives out there to describe it for me and she called it 'metropolitan country'. Which was quite a fitting term because from her roof we could see in the furthest distance some high rises in maroochydore. It was the most beautiful day spent exploring waterfalls and tropical rainforests! I felt so rejuivenated and refreshed when I came back. It was exactly what we all needed and I cannot wait to go back again!!

Love Kate :) xoxo

1 comment:

Geisslein said...

What a nice post!
autumnally greetings from germany
geisslein