Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Here I go!!


Okay.....so after becoming quite obsessed with blogs I thought it's probably about time I get my own blog happening! I have a feeling this is going to be very addictive and I can definately say here go's my social life! (okay so I'm almost 21 and don't really have much of one!) But what a great way to document your thoughts, post inspirational pictures and make new friends....this is why I called my blog Kate's journal... because I want this to be an open diary where I can share my passions, inspirations and thoughts! Enjoy! Love Kate x

1 comment:

Story of holocaust said...

Toys and play in general are an important part of the process of learning about the world and growing up. The young use toys and play to discover their identity, help their bodies grow strong, learn cause and effect, explore relationships, and practice skills they will need as adults.
VISIT US at www.edutoyshop.blogspot.com